From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Napoléon (film))
|Look up Napoleon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Napoleon (1769–1821) also known as Napoleon Bonaparte or Napoleon I, was a French military leader and emperor.
Napoleon may also refer to:
- 1 In people
- 2 In places
- 3 In entertainment and media
- 4 In food and drink
- 5 In transportation
- 6 In nature
- 7 Other uses
- Napoleon II (1811–1832), son of Napoleon I
- Napoleon III (1808–1873), last monarch and first president of France, son of Napoleon I's brother Louis
- Napoleon Charles Bonaparte (1802–1807), prince of Holland and son of Napoleon I's brother Louis
- Napoleon Louis Bonaparte (1804–1831), King of Holland and son of Napoleon I's brother Louis
- Napoléon Joseph Charles Paul Bonaparte (1822–1891), son of Napoleon I's brother Jerome
- Napoléon Charles Grégoire Jacques Philippe Bonaparte (1839–1899), grandson of Napoleon I's brother Lucien
- Napoléon, Prince Imperial (1856-1879), the only child of Emperor Napoleon III
- Victor, Prince Napoléon, (1862-1929), pretender to the Imperial Throne of France
- Louis, Prince Napoléon (1914-1997)
- Charles, Prince Napoléon (b. 1950)
- Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoléon (b. 1986)
- Napoleón Calzado (born 1977), baseball player from Dominican Republic.
- Napoleon Einstein (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Napoleon Harris (born 1979), American football player
- Napoleon Kaufman (born 1973), American football player
- Napoleon Lajoie (1874–1959), American baseball player
- Napoleon McCallum (born 1963), American football player
- Napoleon (actor) (born 1963), Tamil film actor
- Napoleon (rapper) (born 1977), American rapper
- Napoleon XIV (born 1938), American singer-songwriter
- Napoleon D'umo (born 1968), American choreographer
- Napoleon Murphy Brock (born 1943), American singer and musician
- Napoleon Orda (1807–1883), Belorussian-Polish musician and artist
- Napoleon Perdis (born 1970), Australian make-up artist
- Napoleon Bonaparte Buford (1807–1883), U.S. Army officer and railroad executive
- Napoleon Collins (1814–1875), U.S. Navy admiral
- Napoleon J. T. Dana (1822–1905), U.S. Army officer
- Napoleon Zervas (1891–1957), Greek general
- Napoleone Orsini (1420–1480), Italian warlord
Politicians and other leaders
- Napoleon B. Broward (1857–1910), American governor of Florida
- Napoleon Bonaparte Brown (1834–1910), American businessman and politician
- José Napoleón Duarte (1925–1990), President of El Salvador
- Napoleon Wapasha, Sioux chief
- Napoleon Chagnon (born 1938), American anthropologist
- Napoleone Orsini Frangipani (1263–1342), Italian cardinal
- Napoleon Hill (1883–1970), American personal-success author
- Napoleon LeBrun (1821–1901), American architect
- Napoléon Peyrat (1809-1881), French author and historian
- Prince Charles Napoléon (Charles Marie Jérôme Victor Napoléon) (born 19 October 1950)
- Napoléon Coste (1805-1883), French guitarist
- Napoléon Joseph Ney (1803–1857), French politician
- Napoléon, comte Daru (1807-1890), French soldier and politician. godson of Napoléon
- Napoléon La Cécilia (1835-1878), French general
- see also Napoleon of India
- P. G. T. Beauregard (1818–93), Confederate general, "Little Napoleon"
- Jean-Martin Charcot (1825–93), neurologist, "Napoleon of the Neuroses"
- Neal S. Dow (1804–97), temperance activist, "Napoleon of Temperance"
- Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1536/7-98), Japanese general, "Napoleon of Japan"
- Kamehameha I (c.1758-1819), Hawaiian king, "Napoleon of the Pacific"
- Francisco Solano Lopez (1827–70), Paraguayan president, "Napoleon of South America"
- Antonio López de Santa Anna (1794-1876), Mexican president, "Napoleon of the West"
- Toussaint Louverture (c.1743-1803), Haitian revolutionary, "Napoleon of Haiti"
- Douglas MacArthur (1880-1964), U.S. Army general, "Napoleon of Luzon"
- George B. McClellan (1826–85), U.S. Army general, "Young Napoleon"
- Mirambo (r.1860-84), Nyamwezi warlord, "Napoleon of Central Africa"
- James K. Polk (1795-1849), U.S. president, "Napoleon of the Stump"
- Qin Shi Huang (259-10 BC), Chinese emperor, "Napoleon of China"
- Nader Shah (1688/98-1747), Iranian shah, "Napoleon of Persia"
- Shaka (1787-1828), Zulu king, "Napoleon of Africa"
- Te Rauparaha (1760s-1849), Maori chief, "Napoleon of the South Pacific"
- Thutmose III (1479-25 BC), Egyptian pharaoh, "Napoleon of Egypt"
- Adam Worth (1844-1902), American criminal, "Napoleon of Crime"
- United States
- Napoleon, Arkansas
- Napoleon, Indiana
- Napoleon, Kentucky
- Napoleon, Michigan
- Napoleon, Mississippi
- Napoleon, Missouri
- Napoleon, North Dakota
- Napoleon, Ohio
In entertainment and media
- Napoleone, a comics series published by Sergio Bonelli Editore
- Napoleon (Animal Farm), a character in George Orwell's novel
- Napoleon Bonaparte (fictional detective), a character created by Arthur Upfield
- Napoleon Solo, a The Man from U.N.C.L.E. character
- Napoleon and Uncle Elby, a syndicated American comic strip by Clifford McBride
- Napoleone Di Carlo, a detective created by Italian comic book writer Carlo Ambrosini for the series of the same name published by Sergio Bonelli Editore
- Napoleon, a bloodhound in Aristocats and Aristocats 2
- Napoleon, the protagonist of the novel My Uncle Napoleon
- Napoleon Dynamite, the protagonist of the film Napoleon Dynamite
- Napoleon Wilson, an Assault on Precinct 13 character
- Napoleon (card game)
- Napoleon (game), a classic boardgame (1974) about the Waterloo campaign
- Napoleon (GBA game)
- Napoleon Gambit, a variation of the Scotch Game chess opening
- Napoleon Opening, a chess opening named for Napoleon I
- Napoleon Total War, a turn based/real time strategy game for the PC
- Napoleon, a real-time strategy game for Windows
- Napoleon, a video game published by Enix, see List of Enix home computer games
- "Napoleon", a song by Ani DiFranco from the album Dilate
Stage and screen
- Napoléon (1927 film), a French silent film by Abel Gance
- Napoléon (1955 film), a French historical epic by Sacha Guitry
- Napoleon (1995 film), an Australian film by Mario Andreacchio
- Napoleon (2007 film), a British made-for-TV film
- Napoléon (miniseries), a 2002 historical miniseries
- Napoleon (musical)
- Napoleon Bunny-Part, a 1956 Looney Tunes animated short featuring Bugs Bunny
- Napoleon Dynamite, a 2004 film by Jared Hess
- Napoleon, a 1993 television advertisement in the UK for Tango
In food and drink
- Napoleon fish, another name for humphead wrasse
- Napoleon (coin)
- Napoleon complex, a psychological condition affecting short people
- 12-pounder Napoleon, a cannon
- Napoleonite, a variety of igneous rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.