National Collections of Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National Collections)
The five National Collections of Scotland are overseen and funded by the Scottish Government. They are responsible for collecting and publicly exhibiting items and archives of national and international importance.
The National Collections are:
- National Library of Scotland
- National Museums Scotland
- National Galleries of Scotland
- National Records of Scotland
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland
- "The National Collections". The Scottish Government. Retrieved 25 March 2010.
|This article related to government in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|