From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nerds)
|Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nerd is a derogatory term for a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.
Nerd or nerds may also refer to:
- The Nerd, a Broadway comedy play written by American actor/playwright Larry Shue
- The Nerds, a series of Saturday Night Live sketches
- The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Nerd, a web series that started in 2006
- Nerds 2.0.1, a 1998 documentary film
- N.E.R.D.S. (film), an upcoming film produced by Rocket Pictures
- Nerds FC, an Australian television documentary featuring soccer
- NERD (television production company), a company set up by 'Survivor' creator Charlie Parsons
- N.E.R.D, a rock/hip hop group fronted by Pharrell Williams
- Nerd³, a YouTube gaming commentator
- A fictional creature from Dr. Seuss's If I Ran the Zoo
- Nonerosive reflux disease, a form of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- NERDS or Nodules–eosinophilia–rheumatism–dermatitis–swelling syndrome
- NERD (sabermetrics), a baseball statistic
- NERD, a science and technology journal published by students of the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Nerds (candy), a candy
- New England Research and Development Center, a Microsoft office in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Nintendo European Research & Development, a software developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.