Nguyen Ngoc Do
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nguyễn Ngọc Độ)
Nguyễn Ngọc Độ was a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force. He flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for fourth place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with six kills.
- 30 April 1967, a USAF F-105D (serial number 59-1726, 354th Tactical Fighter Squadron, pilot R. Abbott);
- 20 July 1967, an American F-4 Phantom II (shared kill with Phạm Thanh Ngân);
- 16 September 1967, a USAF RF-101C (serial number 56-0180, 20th Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron, pilot Bagley).
- Gordon, Yefim MiG-21, Midland Publishing 2008. ISBN 978-1-85780-257-3
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 1
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 2
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|