From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nuclei)
|Look up nucleus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Atomic nucleus, the very dense central region of an atom
- Cell nucleus, the central organelle of a cell, containing the chromosomes
- Nucleus (neuroanatomy), a cluster of neurons in the central nervous system
- Nucleus (syllable), the central part of a syllable in linguistics
- Comet nucleus, the solid, central part of a comet
- Condensation nucleus, the seed of a raindrop
- Ice nucleus, the seed of a snowflake
- Nucleus (algebra), the elements of a ring that associate with all others
- Nucleus CMS, a weblog system
- Nucleus RTOS, an operating system
- Nucleus, a pioneering facility for the GEC 4000 series
- Nucleus (advocacy group), a UK-European political advocacy campaign organisation
- Nucleus (band), a jazz-rock band from Britain
- Nucleus (video game), a 2007 downloadable game on the PlayStation Store
- Nucleus (Anekdoten album), 1995
- Nucleus (Sonny Rollins album), 1975
- Nucleus Limited, an Australian medical research company, taken over by Pacific Dunlop in 1988
- Nucleus, predecessor to Canadian rock band A Foot in Coldwater
- Kanye West, who refers to himself as "the nucleus" (of popular culture).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.