From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Objectives)
|Look up objective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objective may refer to:
- a synonym of goal
- Objectivity (philosophy) (contrasted with subjectivity)
- Objective pronoun, a pronoun as the target of a verb
- Objective (optics), an element in a camera or microscope
- Objective Productions, a British television production company
- Objectivity (frame invariance), a mathematical concept
- All pages with titles containing "Objective"
- Object (disambiguation)
- Objectivity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.