From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Opernball (disambiguation))
Opernball (German for Opera Ball) may refer to:
- Der Opernball, an 1898 operetta by Richard Heuberger
- Opernball (novel), a 1995 novel by Josef Haslinger
- Opernball (film), a 1998 television political thriller by Urs Egger based on Haslinger's novel
- Vienna Opera Ball or Wiener Opernball, an annual society event held at the Vienna State Opera (since 1935)
- Budapest Opera Ball or Budapester Opernball, an annual charity event at the Budapest Opera (since 1886)
- Viennese Opera Ball in New York or Wiener Opernball in New York, a charity event at Waldorf Astoria (since 1956)
- Oslo Operaball in Norway. Annual event in Gamle Logen since 1988.
- Opernball (1939 film), a German musical comedy directed by Géza von Bolváry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.