From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up opt, opt out, or opt-out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opt or OPT may refer to:
- /opt, a directory in the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Option key, a modifier key on Apple keyboards
- Optimal page replacement algorithm, one of the page replacement algorithms for swapping out pages from memory
- Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Optical projection tomography, a technique to create three-dimensional images of small objects
- Optional Practical Training, a temporary employment authorization for F-1 students
- Optimized Production Technology, a production planning system created by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Optimum Population Trust, former name of the UK charity Population Matters which tackles overpopulation
- Opt-out, to avoid receiving unsolicited product or service information
- Opting out, a political expression in Canada, describing the intention of a province to remove itself from a program administered by the federal government
- Opt in email, the option to receive bulk e-mail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.