From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Packer (disambiguation))
|Look up packer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Packing & Moving Household Goods|
Packer may refer to:
- Alfred Packer, cannibal
- Asa Packer, founder of Lehigh University
- Billy Packer, American college basketball commentator
- Boyd K. Packer, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Chris Packer, Australian sailor
- Douglas Ricardo Packer, footballer with Juventus F.C.
- Earl L. Packer
- Sir Frank Packer, father of Kerry Packer
- George Packer, American journalist and novelist
- Harry Packer, Wales international rugby player
- Sir Herbert Annesley Packer, a British officer in the Royal Navy
- James Packer, billionaire, son of Kerry Packer
- J. I. Packer, theologian
- Kerry Packer, Australian media magnate
- Richard Packer (civil servant), former British civil servant
- Richard Packer (politician) (1794—1872), New Zealand politician
- Russell Packer, New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Green Bay Packers, an American football team in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Anderson Packers, a former professional basketball team that played for Anderson, Indiana in 3 different leagues, from 1946 to 1951
- Chicago Packers, the former name of the NBA team the Washington Wizards, when they played in Chicago, Illinois for the 1961-62 NBA season
- Kansas City Packers, a Federal League baseball team from 1914 to 1915
- A pack train operator (e.g. outfitter)
- A meat packer
- A household goods packer for moving; see moving company
- Cultipacker, an agricultural roller.
- A packer is a phallic object worn to simulate male genitals; see packing (phallus)
- The Packer Collegiate Institute
- Packers are wrappers put around pieces of software to compress and/or encrypt their contents.
- a runtime packer is a component used to reduce executable sizes
- The Packers, an American soul group
- A packer is a sealing device used to isolate zones inside well casing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.