From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Passione (album))
Passione or La Passione may refer to:
- "La passione", the 49th symphony by Joseph Haydn
- Passione (Paul Potts album), 2009 album
- Passione (Andrea Bocelli album), 2013 album
- Passione (song), 1934 song in the Canzone Napoletana genre
- La Passione, a 1996 film soundtrack album by Chris Rea
- "Passione", a 1998 album by Zizi Possi.
- Passione (2010 film), a 2010 film about the music of Naples directed by John Turturro
- La passione, a 2010 Italian comedy film directed by Carlo Mazzacurati
- Passione (1953 film), a 1953 Italian film
- Passione (restaurant), an Italian restaurant in London from 1999–2009, or a cookbook by its owner
- Passione (telenovela), a 2010 Brazilian telenovela
- Passione (play), 1980 play by Albert Innaurato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.