Patrick O'Leary (writer)
September 13, 1952 |
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Life and work
O'Leary's literary works have been recognized and highlighted at Michigan State University in their Michigan Writers Series. He wrote the poem "Nobody Knows It But Me" which was used in the popular 2002 advertising campaign for the Chevrolet Tahoe and read in the commercial by James Garner.
- Door Number Three (1995)
- The Gift (1998) – nominated for the World Fantasy Award
- Other Voices, Other Doors (collection) (2000)
- The Impossible Bird (2002)
- "The Cane" (2007) Published in Postscripts 12
- "Michigan Writers Series". Michigan State University Libraries. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- O'Leary's web site
- "Nobody Knows It But Me" at Everything2
- Excerpts from interview in Locus (September 1999)
- Patrick O'Leary at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about an American fantasy writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|