From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phil Morris)
Philip, Phillip or Phil Morris may refer to:
- Altria Group, conglomerate company previously known as Philip Morris Companies Inc., named after the 19th century tobacconist
- Philip Morris (racing driver) (born 1965), short track racing racer from Ruckersville, Virginia
- Phillip Morris Napier, a politician in the U.S. state of Maine
- Phillip Morris, prisoner, and lover of conman and escape artist Steven Jay Russell, inspiration for a book and the 2009 film adaptation I Love You Phillip Morris
- Philip Richard Morris (1836–1902), English painter of genre and maritime scenes, religious paintings, and portraits
- Naugle v. Philip Morris, 2009 court case
- Phil Morris (actor) (born 1959), best known for his "Jackie Chiles" role on Seinfeld
- Phil Morris (speedway rider) (born 1975), retired British motorcycle speedway rider who has appeared on several UK television game shows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philip Morris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.