||This article was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 28 April 2014 with a consensus to merge the content into the article Montauk Project. If you find that such action has not been taken promptly, please consider assisting in the merger instead of re-nominating the article for deletion. To discuss the merger, please use the destination article's talk page. (April 2014)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011)|
Preston B. Nichols (born May 24, 1946 in Long Island, New York) is an American author.
He claims to have degrees in parapsychology, psychology, and electrical engineering . Nichols is the main author of a series of books revolving around "The Montauk Project"  conspiracy. Peter Moon was the co-author and editor of the series.
The main theme of the trilogy is a secret U.S. government project that was supposedly conducted at Montauk Air Force Station. Time travel and mind control were among the purported experiments that took place during the project. Nichols claims the project goes back to 1943 and is connected to the Philadelphia Experiment.
In addition to his writings, Preston Nichols has also appeared in a music video which portrays an instance of time travel he experienced.
- Nichols, Preston B.; Peter Moon (1992). The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time. New York: Sky Books, 160 pages. ISBN 0-9631889-0-9.
- Nichols, Preston B.; Peter Moon (1993). Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity. New York: Sky Books, 254 pages. ISBN 0-9631889-1-7.
- Nichols, Preston B.; Peter Moon (1995). Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness. New York: Sky Books, 257 pages. ISBN 0-9631889-2-5.
- Nichols, Preston B.; Peter Moon (1996). Encounter in the Pleiades: An Inside Look at UFOs. New York: Sky Books, 247 pages. ISBN 0-9631889-3-3.
- Nichols, Preston B.; Peter Moon (2000). The Music of Time. New York: Sky Books, 234 pages. ISBN 0-9678162-0-3.
- Frissell, Bob (2003-04-25). Something in This Book Is True, Second Edition: The Official Companion to Nothing in this Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are. Frog Books. pp. 76–. ISBN 978-1-58394-077-8. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Dan Wholey, "Snakes" Dan Wholey - Snakes on Vimeo