From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pussy (song))
|Look up pussy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pussy is a word that may refer to a cat, or be used as sexual slang or as an insult.
Pussy may also refer to:
- Cat, a small, usually furry, domesticated, carnivorous mammal
- Pussy (energy drink), a British soft drink
- Pussy (horse) (1831–?), thoroughbred racehorse and winner of the 1834 Epsom Oaks
- Pussy, France, a village in the commune of La Léchère in the Savoie département of France, not far from Moûtiers
- Jeanne-Justine Fouqueau de Pussy (1786–1863), 19th-century French author
- Pussy Jones (1871–?), Welsh rugby union centre
- Pussy Tebeau (1870–1950), American baseball right fielder
- Pussy Tourette (21st century), stage name of American drag queen
- Pussy Galore, a fictional character in the novel and film Goldfinger
- "Pussy" (Lords of Acid song), a 1998 acid house song
- "Pussy" (Rammstein song), a 2009 industrial metal song
- "Pussy" (Iggy Azalea song), a 2011 hip hop song
- "Pussy (Real Good)", a 2004 hip hop song by Jacki-O
- Pussy Riot, a Russian post-feminist band and activist group
- Pussy Whipped, a 1993 album by punk band Bikini Kill
- Pussycat (disambiguation)
- Puss (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "pussy"
- All pages with titles containing "pussy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.