RSM Richter Chamberland
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Revenue||$82 million CDN (2010)|
Richter is one of the largest independent accounting firms in Canada. The firm offers accounting and business advisory services, primarily to mid-sized companies. Based in Montreal, it includes 49 partners and over 350 employees.
In 2011, Bottom Line magazine listed Richter as the ninth-largest accounting services firm in Canada. The Financial Post also listed Richter in 9th place, in its annual listing of the Top 500 companies in Canada (FP500).
The firm has been named one of Montreal's Top employers since 2008, a regional award for Canada's Top 100 Employers, as well as one of Canada's Top Employers for young people since 2010. It was also selected as a Regional Winner, Quebec and Atlantic Canada, for Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2010.
Customers are primarily mid-market public and private owner-managed companies.
- Canada’s Accounting Top 30 
- Razing silos and slabs 
- A Meeting of Mindsets 
- Montreal's Top 15 Employers 2009 
- Best Employers for Young People 2010 
- The Bottom Line. April 2011
- Eve Laurier, CA magazine. May 2011
- Sarah Dougherty. The Gazette (Montreal). November 19, 2008
- The Gazette (Montreal). October 20, 2008
- The Globe and Mail. June 1, 2010
- Yves Nadeau CA, CPA, Published in "CA Magazine" in April 2011
- Jean-Sébastien Mercier CMA, CPA, CIA, CCSA - Published in "CA Magazine" in May 2011
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|