From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- László Rajk (political commissar) became Hungarian foreign secretary, was accused of espionage, and shot after a show trial in Hungary in 1949. 
- Ferenc Münnich (political commissar) became Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Hungary from 1958 to 1961. 
Footnotes and references
- Thomas, p 926.
- Thomas, p 927.
- Beevor, Antony; The Battle for Spain, 2006.
- Copeman, Fred; Reason in Revolt, 1948
- Eby, Cecil; Comrades and Commissars, 2007.
- Gurney, Jason; Crusade in Spain, 1974
- Thomas, Hugh; The Spanish Civil War, 4th Rev. Ed. 2001.
|This Spanish history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|