From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red rain)
Red Rain may refer to:
- Blood rain, red precipitation that resembles blood
- Red rain in Kerala, a phenomenon observed sporadically during the summers in the southern Indian state
- "Red Rain" (song), a song by Peter Gabriel
- "Red Rain," a song by The White Stripes on their album Get Behind Me Satan
- "Red Rain", a song by the Power Metal band Primal Fear on their album Nuclear Fire
- Batman & Dracula: Red Rain, a comic book from DC Comics
- Red Rain (novel), a 2012 horror novel by R. L. Stine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.