From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reject)
|Look up rejection or reject in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Social rejection, in psychology, an interpersonal situation that occurs when a person or group of people exclude an individual from a social relationship
- Transplant rejection, in medicine, the immune reaction of a host organism to a foreign biological tissue, such as in a transplantation
- In telecommunications, rejection is the receiving of the desired signal without interference from another undesired one.
- In basketball, rejection is a slang term for a block
- In mathematics, the rejection of a vector a from a vector b is the component of a perpendicular to b, as opposed to its projection, which is parallel to b.
- In statistics, rejection of a null hypothesis in favour of an alternative hypothesis when doing a hypothesis test.
- In statistics, rejection sampling is a technique used to generate observations from a distribution
- In zoology, the shunning of one or more animals in a litter
- A song by Martin Solveig
- Perfection, Nevada, a fictional town in the Tremors film and T.V. series, originally named Rejection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rejection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.