From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Resourcing)
|Look up resource in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced, typically of limited availability.
Resource may also refer to:
- Resource (biology), substances or objects required by a biological organism for normal maintenance, growth, and reproduction
- Resource (economics), commodity, service, or other asset used in production of goods and services, including
- Natural resource, anything obtained from the environment to satisfy human needs and wants
- Human resources (HR), skills, energies, talents, abilities, and knowledge used for production
- Resource (project management), economic resources used in planning of tasks
- Water resources, sources of water that are useful or potentially useful
- Resource (computer science), physical or virtual entities of limited availability (e.g., memory, processing capacity, and network speed), including
- Computational resource, resource used for solving a computational problem
- Web resource, anything identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier which can be found in a certain location
- Resource fork, data associated with a Mac OS file
- Resource (Windows), data embedded in EXE and DLL files
- Resource (Java), application data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.