Santa and the Satellite
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2012)|
This single was more of a seasonal take on the "Flying Saucer" records. The United States government tries to save Santa Claus from the spacemen on the satellite. Goodman's character, John Cameron-Cameron, helps Santa escape by disguising himself as Elvis Presley.
The record was moderately successful, peaking at #32 on the Billboard charts in 1957.
The songs sampled were:
- Jingle Bells
- Black Slacks by The Sparkletones
- Keep A-Knockin' by Little Richard
- Little Bitty Pretty One by Thurston Harris
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth by Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On by Jerry Lee Lewis