From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sclerotic)
Not to be confused with Scoliosis.
Sclerosis (also sclerosus in the Latin names of a few disorders) is a hardening of tissue and other anatomical features; it may refer to:
- Sclerosis (medicine), a hardening of tissue
- in zoology, a process which hardens forms sclerites, a hardened exoskeleton
- in botany, a process which hardens plant tissue by adding fibers and sclereids, resulting in sclerenchyma
- Cyberbrain Sclerosis, a fictional disease introduced in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. The disease is characterized by hardening of the brain tissues precipitated by the cyberization process.
- In economics, see: Eurosclerosis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.