From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sewers)
|Look up sewer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up sewerage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sewer may refer to:
- Part of sewerage, the infrastructure that conveys sewage
- Effluent sewer, a collection system that transports only the liquid portion of wastewater through small-diameter pipes laid at contour
- Sanitary sewer, a system of pipes used to transport human waste
- Storm drain, a collection and transportation system for storm water
- Combined sewer, a system performing both the functions of a sanitary sewer and a storm sewer
- Sewer, one who does sewing
- Keeper of sewer, official overseeing service to King Henry VIII's household
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.