From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Situs)
|Look up situ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| Search for: situ
Search for: situs
The words situ and situs are Latin for "site" (or location). They also have other meanings (Situ means "lake" in Sundanese).
Situ or situs may refer to:
- in situ, Latin phrase meaning on-site or in-place
- Situs (law), a legal term meaning "site" where a law applies
- In biology, situs refers to the disposition of organs in organisms with left-right asymmetry
- Situ (office), a high-ranking government position in ancient China
- Situ (surname), a surname derived from the office
- Situ Panchen, the 8th Tai Situ Rinpoche, an influential Tibetan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.