Their debut album "Lawa" (Lava) was released in 1997.
During the later part of 1998, the band became known as Seventeen and sometimes Sixteen-Seventeen.
Sixteen at Eurovision
Sixteen represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest 1998. They performed the song "To Takie Proste" in the final of the competition on May 9 in Birmingham, United Kingdom, finishing 17th of 25 entrants.
- Renata Dąbkowska - vocals
- Jarosław Pruszkowski - guitar
- Janusz Witaszek - bass guitar
- Tomasz Stryczniewicz - percussion
- Mirosław Hoduń - keyboard
additions for Seventeen:
- Grzegorz Kloc - vocals, guitar
- Olga Pruszkowska - violin, background vocals
- Poland in Eurovision 1998 in English
- I believe in fate - Interview with Sixteen in English
- Renata Dąbkowska - official page in Polish
Anna Maria Jopek
with "Ale jestem"
|Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Przytul mnie mocno"