From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Socialisation (disambiguation))
|Look up socialization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Socialization (or socialisation) refers to the lifelong process of inheriting and disseminating norms, customs and ideologies of a society.
Socialization may also refer to:
- Socialization (economics), the process of re-organizing the economy on a socialist basis, usually in reference to establishing a system of production for use and/or implementing social ownership of the means of production
- Socialization of animals, process of training animals to be kept by humans in close relationships
- Political socialization, the study of the developmental processes by which children and adolescents acquire political cognition, attitudes, and behaviors
- Academic discourse socialization
- Anticipatory socialization
- Consumer socialization
- Primary socialisation
- Reciprocal socialization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.