Craig Betts, Founder and CEO
Solace Systems is a middleware company based in Kanata, Ontario, Canada that manufactures and sells message-oriented middleware appliances. Messaging middleware appliances are rack-mountable network devices that implement messaging functionality in purpose-built hardware. The company claims that implementing these functions in hardware enables higher throughput and lower, more consistent latency than software alternatives.
Solace’s primary markets are energy, financial services, gaming, government, internet services, manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and logistics. Customers include Barclays, Bet365, Crédit Agricole, the U.S. DHS, DZ Bank, Harris Corporation, Korea Exchange (KRX), Legal & General, London Stock Exchange Group, Menards, Mercuria Energy, Myspace, RBC Capital Markets, Standard Chartered Bank, TMX, Triton Digital and Unibet.
3500 Series Message Routers - The Solace 3560 and Solace 3530 message routers supports reliable messaging, guaranteed messaging, persistent and non-persistent JMS, ultra low latency messaging, IPC messaging, WAN-based messaging, message caching and internet data streaming.
- Solace Systems website
- Brand.net Selects Solace Systems Middleware for Digital Media Buying Platform
- Solace to Stream Real-Time Market Data Over Web
- London Stock Exchange Selects Solace Systems For Messaging Technology
- TMX Group Selects Solace Systems
- CNSX Seeks Solace for 500-Microsecond Savings on Messages
- Standard Chartered Bank selects Solace Systems for FX trading platform
- Two Sigma Investments Picks Solace Systems for Messaging Infrastructure
- Liquidnet Selects Solace Systems for Messaging
- How Barclays Chose Its Messaging Middleware
- DHS Domestic Nuclear Detection Office Completes Initial Prototype of Solace Middleware Platform