|City of license||George Town, Cayman Islands|
|Broadcast area||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|Slogan||"Your Dance Station"|
|First air date||30 December 2004|
|Owner||Paramount Media Services|
|Sister stations||Vibe FM|
Spin FM (94.9 FM) is a radio station in the Cayman Islands in the British West Indies. The station is owned by Paramount Media Services. It airs a dance music format. The station often features disc jockeys that also entertain in Cayman Islands nightclubs.
- "Monster launches new radio station". Cayman Net News. 2005-01-05.
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Cayman Islands. World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting (Billboard Books). p. 153. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "FM Broadcasting Stations in the Cayman Islands". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- "Radio station takes on new personalities". Cayman Net News. 2006-07-06.
- "Broadcast License Register". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- "Amendment number 1 to the licence to Paramount Media Services Limited" (PDF). ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|