From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Splinter (album))
|Look up splinter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A splinter is a sharp fragment of material, usually wood, metal, or fibreglass.
Splinter may also refer to:
- Splinter (band)
- Splinter (Sneaker Pimps album) (1999)
- Splinter (The Offspring album) (2003)
- "Splinter", the first song off the Sevendust album Cold Day Memory (2010)
- Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind), an album by Gary Numan (2013)
Film and television
- Splinter (2005 film), with Nickolas Grace
- Splinter (2006 film) by director Michael D. Olmos
- Splinter (2008 film), a 2008 horror film
- Splinters (1929 film), a 1929 UK musical comedy film, and sequels Splinters in the Navy (1931) and Splinters in the Air (1937)
- "Splinter", an episode of the fifth season of Smallville
- Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Splinter, an insect-like creature in the Nintendo game Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Splinter, Woody Woodpecker's niece
- Splinter (automobile), an American supercar made of wood
- Splinter (novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by British writer Adam Roberts
- Splinter bid, a type of bid in contract bridge
- Splinter group, a smaller division of an organization or movement
- Vassilis Spanoulis (born 1982), Greek basketball player
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, video game series endorsed by Tom Clancy
- A type of cell in a clandestine cell system
- All pages beginning with "Splinter"
- All pages with titles containing "Splinter"
- Splint (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.