From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sq)
|Look up sq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SQ, Sq, or sq may stand for:
- Sentience quotient, a measure of the total processing capacity of a brain
- Shqip, the Albanian language (ISO 639 alpha-2 code)
- Singapore Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- Social (intelligence) quotient, a statistical abstraction of social intellegince
- Sound quality, the characteristics of the output of a preamp, amp or sound system
- Space Quest, a series of adventure games by Sierra Entertainment
- Spiritual quotient, a term in popular psychology
- SQ (program), a program for compressing files on MS-DOS and CP/M
- Square, a type of measure of area, such as square foot (sq ft)
- Status quo, Latin for "current situation"
- Stereo quadraphonic, a matrix quadraphonic gramophone record format developed by CBS
- Subcutaneous injection (abbreviation based on pronunciation)
- Sûreté du Québec, the Quebec police force
- Systemizing quotient, a measure of a person's neurological tendency to systemize
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.