From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stereo (film))
|Look up stereo or STEREO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stereo or stereophonic sound is the reproduction of sound using two or more independent audio channels.
Stereo may also refer to:
- A hi-fi home listening set-up consisting of an amplifier, speakers, and other components
- The Stereo, an American band
- Stereos, a Canadian pop rock band
- The Stereos, a doo wop group
- Stereo (Vallejo album), 2002
- Stereo (Christie Front Drive album), 1997
- Stereo (Paul Westerberg album)
- "Stereo" (Pavement song), 1997
- "Stereo" (The Watchmen song), 1998
- "Stereo" (John Legend song), 2007
- "Stereo" (Unklejam song), a 2007 song by Unklejam
- STEREO, a pair of NASA solar observatory spacecraft
- Stereo (1969 film), a 1969 film by David Cronenberg
- Stereo (2014 film), a 2014 German film
- Stereo, stereo system or stereo receiver, names for home audio appliances
- Stereoscopic 3D film (as in "stereo supervisor", "stereo conversion", "stereo glasses")
- All pages beginning with "stereo"
- All pages with titles containing "stereo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.