From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stooges)
|Look up stooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stooge may refer to:
- A member of a comedy double act who feeds lines to the other comedian
- Stooge, a shill, a confederate who acts as if s/he is one of the spectators, in a magic trick or a confidence trick
- Stooge sort, a recursive sorting algorithm
Stooges may refer to:
- The Three Stooges, a comedy group from the 1930s to the 1970s
- The Three Stooges (2012 film), a film based on the comedy team
- The Stooges, a late 1960s and early 1970s rock band
- The Stooges, their debut album
- The Stooges Brass Band, a New Orleans Brass Band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.