From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sua)
|Look up sua or sữa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sua or SUA may refer to:
- Sua Pan, a large natural topographic depression within the Makgadikgadi region of Botswana
- Sua (people), an ethnic group of Aka pygmies in the Congo
- Sua (Muyscas) was a hero-god of the Muyscas of Central America
- Sua, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Seilala Sua (born 1978), American discus thrower
- Sua Rimoni Ah Chong (21st century), Samoan politician
- Seamen's Union of Australia
- Syriac Universal Alliance
- SCCP User Adaptation, a member of the SIGTRAN family of protocols
- Single umbilical artery
- Sokoine University of Agriculture, Tanzania
- Special use airspace, in aviation
- St. Ursula Academy (Toledo, Ohio), an all-girls high school in Toledo, Ohio
- St. Ursula Academy (Cincinnati, Ohio), an all-girls high school in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications, also known as "Interix", a POSIX and Unix environment subsystem for Microsoft's Windows operating systems
- Sudden unintended acceleration
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation, often abbreviated "SUA"
- Single-unit activity, a type of single-unit recording in neuroscience
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.