Sugar Bowl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sugar bowl is a small bowl designed for holding sugar or sugar cubes.
Other things commonly known as sugar bowls or the sugar bowl include:
- Sugar Bowl, the college football game
- Tulane Stadium, the game's original venue (1934-1974), sometimes informally called the "Sugar Bowl" during that time
- Sugar bowl (legal maxim), the term as used in constitutional law
- Sugar bowl (A Series of Unfortunate Events), a MacGuffin device in the book series A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
- Sugar Bowl Ski Resort, a ski resort near Lake Tahoe, in California.
- Brazoria, Fort Bend, Wharton, and Matagorda, the so-called "sugar bowl" counties of Texas
- A common name for ice cream parlors, as referenced in Dennis the Menace, Arthur and The Family Circus; the real-life location referenced in The Family Circus is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Sugar Bowl, a popular restaurant in Edmonton, Canada.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.