From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Suryanarayan)
Suryanarayan, Suryanarayana or Surya Narayana is the name of Hindu Sun God Surya.
Suryanarayana is also one of the popular Indian names.
- Bayya Suryanarayana Murthy, Parliamentarian and leader of the Dalit movement.
- Kommareddi Suryanarayana, Indian Parliamentarian.
- Lingam Suryanarayana, Surgeon from Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Madhunapantula Suryanarayana Murty Well known person in the Aaraama Dravidulu community and an Applied Mathematician.
- Missula Suryanarayana Murti Indian politician and Member of Parliament.
- Ravula Suryanarayana Murty Indian poet and writer.
- Vyricherla Kishore Chandra Suryanarayana Deo Indian politician and a member of the Indian National Congress.
- Yadavalli Suryanarayana Theater and cinema actor.
- Suryanarayana (Bajrang Dal), Hindu activist and leader of the Bajrang Dal.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|