|Headquarters||Darya Ganj, New Delhi, India|
Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited (SCIL), is a music company of India. It owns the music label T-Series It is also a film production and distribution company. It later ventured into other consumer products such as incense sticks and washing powder.
Super cassettes, Gopal soap industries (manufactures washing powder) & Rajni industries (manufactures incense sticks) are all the part of T-Series.
It was established by Gulshan Kumar and is now run by his son Bhushan Kumar. It entered into film production in 2001 with the film Tum Bin  The first original film soundtrack released by it was for film Lallu Ram in 1984, with music scored by Ravindra Jain.
|1990||Bahaar Aane Tak]]|
|1991||Jeena Teri Gali Mein|
|1991||Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin|
|1992||Jeena Marna Tere Sang|
|1993||Aaja Meri Jaan|
|2000||Papa the Great|
|2003||Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai|
|2006||Humko Deewana Kar Gaye|
|2009||Radio: Love on Air|
|2014||Hate Story 2|
|2015||All Is Well||Filming|
- "T-Series files a suit against YouTube" Sify.com, IndiaFM, Wednesday, 14 November 2007.
- "Super Cassettes Industries, Time Warner Music plan joint venture" Indian Express, 20 March 2000.
- TSeries Official website.
- "Introducing the sensational six debutantes of Tum Bin..." Screen Magazine.
- 1984 - Melody in the movies Screen Magazine
- "T-Series". Consumer product web site. Archived from the original on 4 June 2009. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Super Cassettes Industries Limited (T Series), Official website
- Super Cassettes Industries Limited (T Series) at Internet Movie Database
- T-Series - Filmography
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|