From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TOFU)
|Look up tofu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tofu is a food made from coagulated soy milk.
Tofu may also refer to:
- TOFU, a synonym for top-posting in e-mail and Internet forums
- Tofu Records, a former American record label for Japanese artists
- TOFU, a synonym for "trust on first use", a security model often seen in deployments of the SSH protocol.
- The empty rectangles, for example, shown when code points on a system have no fonts
- Tofu, A British online documentary series released in 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tofu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.