From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tarentum (disambiguation))
Tarentum may refer to:
- Taranto, Apulia, Italy; on the site of the ancient Roman city of Tarentum (formerly the Greek colony of Taras)
- See also History of Taranto
- Tarentum (Campus Martius), also Terentum, an area in or on the edge of the Campus Martius in Rome
- Tarentum, Pennsylvania, United States
- Tarentum Bridge, in the above place
- ST Tarentum, a tug in service with Società Rim. Napoletani (1962–82); originally known as Empire Bess
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.