Thayer | Hidden Creek is a Washington, DC-based private equity firm.
Since its inception in June 1994, Thayer has invested in over 30 portfolio companies with total revenue in excess of $3 billion.
- Ivor J. Evans - Vice Chairman of Union Pacific, 2004–05
- James J. Forese - CEO of Ikon, 1998–2002
- Fred Malek - Co-chairman, John McCain national finance committee
- Paul G. Stern - CEO of Northern Telecom, 1989–93
- William Cohen - US Secretary of Defense, 1997-01
- Richard K. Davidson - CEO of Union Pacific, 1991–2006
- Donald V. Fites - CEO of Caterpillar, 1990–99
- Daniel A. Dickinson - Director, Caterpillar
- Roger Penske - automotive executive
- Dan Altobello - Former Chairman of the Board, Onex Food Services, Inc.
- Norman Ralph Augustine - Former Chairman and CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Nick Chabraja - Chairman and CEO of General Dynamics
- Bob Eaton - Former Chairman and CEO of Chrysler Corporation
- Jack Kemp - former U.S. Representative, former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- ^ Top Company Profiles - Thayer Capital Partners, L.P. - Portfolio.com