From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Artist)
|Look up artist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An artist is a person engaged in creating art or practicing the arts.
Artist or artists or The Artist may also refer to:
- Artist (film), a 2013 Malayalam film
- The Artist (film), a 2011 French film romance and Academy Award winner for Best Picture
- The Artist (magazine), a British magazine launched in 1931
- The Artist and Journal of Home Culture or The Artist, an arts monthly published 1880–1902
- Prince (musician), or The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
- Prince Iaukea or The Artist, professional wrestler
- Artists (radio series), 2003 BBS radio programme
- L'Artiste, a weekly illustrated review published in Paris from 1831 to 1904
- Artist Lake, a lake located in Middle Island, New York, United States
- The Artist's Magazine, magazine published in Cincinnati
- The Artists Organization, American artist management company
- The Artists' Studio, community theatre in Indiana, United States
- Johnny Jebsen, a World War II double agent with the code name Artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.