From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Charlatans)
A charlatan is a trickster or con artist.
Charlatan may also refer to:
- The Charlatan, a student newspaper at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada
- The Charlatan (film), a 1917 film directed by Michael Curtiz
- Šarlatán (The Charlatan), a 1936 opera by Czech composer Pavel Haas
- The Charlatans (UK band), an English alternative rock band, active since 1989
- The Charlatans (1995 album), the fourth album by the English band The Charlatans
- The Charlatans (American band), an influential American psychedelic rock band, from San Francisco in the 1960s
- The Charlatans (1969 album), debut album by the 1960s San Francisco band The Charlatans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.