From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Hacienda)
Ministerio/Departamento de Hacienda, referring to a government agency in Spain or Latin America, is the treasury department.
Hacienda, La Hacienda, or The Hacienda may also refer to the following:
- in England
- The Haçienda, a nightclub in Manchester, England
- in Mexico
- La Hacienda (golf course), a tournament golf course located northwest of Mexico City, Mexico
- in the United States
(by state then city)
- La Hacienda Historic District, Phoenix, Arizona, listed on the NRHP in Arizona
- Hacienda, California, a former town in California
- The Hacienda (Milpitas Ranchhouse), a hotel built for William Randolph Hearst, listed on the NRHP in California
- Hacienda Business Park, an industrial development in Pleasanton, California
- Hacienda Arms Apartments, an historic building in West Hollywood, California
- La Hacienda (Buffalo Creek, Colorado), listed on the NRHP in Colorado
- Hacienda Hotel, an historic hotel in New Port Richey, Florida
- Hacienda Village, Fort Wayne, a neighborhood in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Hacienda Hotel and Casino, hotel outside of Boulder City, Nevada
- Hacienda (resort), a demolished hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip, in Nevada
- Hacienda Brothers, American alternative country band
- The Hacienda (book), a 1988 memoir by Lisa St Aubin de Terán
- Hacienda (board game), a 2005 board game by Wolfgang Kramer
- HACIENDA: Codename for a government bulk surveillance program exposed in August 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.