From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Informers (film))
|Look up informer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Nark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Informer or nark may refer to:
- Informant, a member of a one organization who gives another organization information about the group
- Common informer, a historical concept in English law abolished in 1951
- Informant (psychiatry), a person who provides information about a psychiatric patient
- Informant (linguistics), a native speaker acting as a linguistic reference for a language being studied
- The Informer (novel), a 1925 novel by Liam O'Flaherty
- The Informers, a 1994 short story anthology
- "Informer" (song), a song by Snow from 12 Inches of Snow
- Informer (newspaper), a Serbian daily newspaper
- The Washington Informer, an African-American weekly newspaper in Washington, D.C.
In films and television:
- The Informer (1912 film), a film by D. W. Griffith
- The Informer (1929 film), a film by Arthur Robison
- The Informer (1935 film), a film by John Ford
- The Informers (1963 film)
- The Informers (2008 film)
- The Informer (1980 film), a Shaw Brothers film
- The Informer (TV series), a TV series featuring Ian Hendry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.