From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Kitchen (film))
A kitchen is a room used for the preparation of food.
Kitchen may also refer to:
- Kitchen (surname), for people named Kitchen
- Kitchen (novel), a 1993 novel by Japanese author Banana Yoshimoto
- Kitchen (1966 film), a 1966 American film
- Kitchen (1997 film), a 1997 Hong Kong film
- Kitchen, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Logan County
- The Kitchen, an art space in New York City
- The Kitchen (1961 film), a 1961 British drama film
- The Kitchen (2012 film), a 2012 American comedy-drama film
- The Kitchen (album), a 2013 album by Hieroglyphics
- The Kitchen (TV series), a 2014 American cooking-themed talk show
- Kitchen advertising agency, co-founded by Anne Gravingen and Bendik Romstad and now a unit of Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Kitchen, a dome from the video game Super Mario Galaxy
- Soviet/Russian Kh-22 Raduga anti-ship missile, aka AS-4 Kitchen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kitchen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.