From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Kitchen (film))
A kitchen is a room used for the preparation of food.
Kitchen may also refer to:
- Kitchen (surname), for people named Kitchen
- Kitchen (novel), a 1993 novel by Japanese author Banana Yoshimoto
- Kitchen (film), a 1997 Hong Kong film
- Kitchen Creek (Pennsylvania), a stream in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania
- Kitchen, West Virginia
- The Kitchen, an art space in New York City
- The Kitchen (1961 film), a 1961 British drama film
- The Kitchen (2012 film), a 2012 American comedy-drama film
- The Kitchen (album), a 2013 album by Hieroglyphics
- Kitchen advertising agency, co-founded by Anne Gravingen and Bendik Romstad and now the Norwegian affiliate of Leo Burnett Worldwide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.