From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Red Queen)
Red Queen may refer to:
- Red Queen (Through the Looking-Glass), a character in Lewis Carroll's book
- The Red Queen (Obernewtyn Chronicles), a 2012 novel by Isobelle Carmody
- Red Queen's Hypothesis, an evolutionary hypothesis to the advantage of sex at the level of individuals, and the constant evolutionary arms race between competing species
- Red Queen (EP), a 2003 album by Funker Vogt
- Red Queen (comics), a number of comics characters
- The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature (1993), a 1993 popular science book by Matt Ridley
- Red Queen, a super computer, character in the Resident Evil films
- Queen Redd, the main antagonist of Frank Beddor's The Looking-Glass Wars series, based on the above Lewis Carroll character
- Elisabeth of Bavaria (1876-1965), the Queen of Belgium nicknamed "The Red Queen"
- A red Queen (playing card)
- The Red Queen a 2010 novel by Philippa Gregory based on the life of Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby (1443–1509) the mother of King Henry VII.
- The Red Queen's Race, a short story by Isaac Asimov
- The Red Queen, a 2004 novel by Margaret Drabble
- The sword wielded by Nero, the main character of Devil May Cry 4
- Red Queen is also an alternative name for the Black Queen in chess, where the white pieces are opposed by red pieces instead of black pieces
- Red Queen to Gryphon Three, a 1974 concept album by the band Gryphon based on the game of chess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.