School of Rock (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The School of Rock)
School of Rock is a 2003 American musical comedy film starring Jack Black.
School of Rock may also refer to:
- School of Rock (company), a performance-based music program for those between the ages of 8 and 18
- School of Rock (soundtrack), the soundtrack album of the film
- School of Rock (musical), 2015 musical based on the film
- Rock School (film), a 2005 documentary film about the Paul Green School of Rock Music directed and produced by Don Argott
- Thomas Goss's School of Rock, a rock music program, trialled in San Francisco, California in the early 1990s
- Rock School, a 2005–2006 British TV program
- Rockschool, a 1985 TV program
- ATL Rockschool, British radio program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title School of Rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.