From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Snow Queen (novel))
Snow Queen may refer to:
- The Snow Queen, an 1845 fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen
Adaptations of the Andersen fairy tale
- The Snow Queen (1957 film), a 1957 Soviet animated film
- The Snow Queen (1995 film), a 1995 British animated film
- Snow Queen (2002 film), a 2002 American fantasy film, starring Bridget Fonda
- The Snow Queen (2005 film), a 2005 BBC TV-movie
- The Snow Queen (2012 film), a 2012 Russian film
- The Snow Queen (Vinge novel), a 1980 science fiction novel by Joan D. Vinge
- "The Snow Queen" (Faerie Tale Theatre), an episode of Faerie Tale Theatre
- The Snow Queen (anime), a 2005 Japanese anime series
- The Snow Queen (Lackey novel), a 2008 novel by Mercedes Lackey
- Frozen, a 2013 Disney animated feature film inspired by the story.
- Sailor Moon S-The Movie: Hearts in Ice, the second movie in the original Sailor Moon anime that is loosely based on the fairytale.
- The Snow Queen (TV series), a 2006 South Korean TV series
- Snow queen, is an lgbt term referred to an African American, or person of color homosexual who exclusively engages in relationships with a Caucasian person.
- Snow Queen, album by Sofia Rotaru
- Snow Queen Vodka, a vodka made in Kazakhstan
- Snow Queen Trophy, a slalom race of the Alpine skiing World Cup held in Zagreb, Croatia
- Synthyris reniformis, a species of plant known by the common names snow queen or snowqueen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.