Theory of everything (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Theory of Everything)
Theory of everything is a hypothetical physical theory that would explain all known physical phenomena.
Theory of everything may also refer to:
- Theory of everything (philosophy), a hypothetical all-encompassing philosophical explanation of nature or reality
- A Theory of Everything, a book by Ken Wilber dealing with his "integral theory"
- A Brief History of Time , a book by Stephen Hawking describing the goal of modern physical science as being to unite the universe into one theory of explanation. His views of this are said to be "a quantum theory of gravity" which would be a combination of the General Theory of Relativity and quantum mechanics.
Cinema and television
- "The Theory of Everything" (CSI), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- The Theory of Everything (2006 film), a TV film featuring Charlene Tilton
- The Theory of Everything (2014 film), a biographical film about Stephen and Jane Hawking
- Theory of Everything (album), 2010 album by Children Collide
- The Theory of Everything (Ayreon album), 2013
- The Theory of Everything (Life On Planet 9 album), 2014
- An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything, a proposed unified field theory
- Theories for Everything, a history of science book published by National Geographic Society
- Toe (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theory of everything.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.