From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Three Stars)
Three star or three stars is a grading received in a star classification scheme.
Three star or three stars may also refer to:
- Three Stars (Chinese constellation), a group of seven stars
- Three stars (ice hockey), triple equivalent of "man of the match" in other sports
- Three Stars (militant group), a former Tamil militant group in Sri Lanka
- Three Star Club, a Nepalese association football club
- Three Star Gods, Chinese gods of happiness, rank and longevity
- Three-star rank, a senior military rank
- Asterism (typography) (⁂), three asterisks (stars) in a triangle, a mark to indicate a sub-division
- Flag of the Republic of the Rio Grande, nicknamed the Three Star Flag
- Georgia's Own Credit Union 3 Stars of the Year Award, ice hockey award
- Order of the Three Stars, Latvian decoration for merit in service
- "Three Stars" (song), a 1959 song written by Tommy Dee
- "Theme from Dr. Kildare (Three Stars Will Shine Tonight)", a TV show theme and 1962 single
- Tristar (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Three Star"
- All pages beginning with "Three star"
- *** (disambiguation), three asterisks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.