Toy soldier (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Toy Soldiers)
|Look up toy soldier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A toy soldier is a miniature figurine that represents a soldier.
Toy soldier(s) may also refer to:
In film and television
- Toy Soldiers (1984 film), an action film in which students vacationing in Central America are held hostage by terrorists
- Toy Soldiers (1991 film), an action/drama film in which terrorists take a school hostage
- "Toy Soldiers", an episode of the science fiction television show Space: Above and Beyond
- "Toy Soldiers", an episode of Painkiller Jane
- "Toy Soldiers" (song), a 1989 song by Martika
- "Toy Soldier", a Britney Spears song featured on her 2007 studio album, Blackout
- "Toy Soldier", an Irish electropop trio formed in Cork City in 2010
- Toy Soldiers (band), an indie rock band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Toy Soldiers (video game), an action-strategy video game by Signal Studios released on Xbox Live Arcade in 2010
- Toy Soldiers: Cold War, a 2012 multiplayer action-strategy video game sequel to Toy Soldiers
- Toy Soldiers (novel), a novel by Paul Leonard based on the Dr. Who science fiction television series
- "Toy Soldier", a term given to members of the Army of Toy Soldiers (formerly the fan club of musician Dr. Steel)
- "Like Toy Soldiers", a 2004 Eminem song that sampled Martika's song
- "My Toy Soldier", a 50 Cent song from his 2005 studio album, The Massacre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toy soldier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.