The Trisha Goddard Show
|The Trisha Goddard Show|
|Also known as||Trisha|
|Genre||Tabloid talk show|
|Based on||Trisha Goddard|
|Presented by||Trisha Goddard|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||250|
|Executive producer(s)||Paul Faulhaber|
|Running time||40 to 44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Stamford Media Center Productions|
|Distributor||NBCUniversal Television Distribution|
|Picture format||480i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Original run||September 17, 2012– present|
The Trisha Goddard Show (also stylized as Trisha) is an American syndicated tabloid talk show hosted by Trisha Goddard. It is a spin-off of Maury and is based on Goddard's UK show. It premiered on September 17, 2012.
Out of the five new talk shows to premiere during the 2012-13 television season, Trisha ranked fifth behind Katie, Steve Harvey, The Jeff Probst Show, and The Ricki Lake Show for the same television season. During the week of November 5, 2012, Trisha averaged 706,000 viewers, which is deemed acceptable due to clearances on lower networks, such as The CW and MyNetworkTV.
- "The Trisha Goddard Show episodes". TV Guide. Retrieved March 1, 2014.
- "New Daytime Syndicated Series "Trisha Goddard" Premieres Monday, September 17, 2012". Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- ""Trisha Goddard" Renewed for Second Season in National Syndication". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Albiniak, Paige (January 5, 2013). "Syndication Ratings: 'Family Feud' Celebrates New Year With Season-High 5.1". Broadcasting & Cable.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 20, 2012). "'Katie' Ranks No. 1 for the 9th Week in a Row Opposite All New Syndie Talkers". TV by the Numbers (Press release).